This Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 7:30 pm, the Town of Clarence Planning Board is scheduled to hear Benderson Development’s request to accept their Draft Environmental Impact statement for their proposed access road for the Eastgate (BJs and Walmart) Plaza to Greiner Road.
Public comment letters will be accepted by the Planning Board until March 16, 2011. Please consider sending an email to the Town Planning Board voicing your opinion on the ill-conceived proposal by Benderson Development to add an access road from the Eastgate (BJs and Walmart) Plaza to Greiner Road.
Address your email to one of the following:
- James Callahan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Brad Packard (email@example.com)
- Carolyn Delgato (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Here is some background information on the project:
- January 26 Planning Board meeting
- Town sponsored Traffic Study for traffic impacts on Greiner
- Clarence Bee Article
- Land owner adjacent to project pulls support of project
See images of traffic and pedestrians on Greiner near proposed new access road